Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I missed at the ACI conference:

I was startled to hear that I missed the secret Standards Committee meetings they were holding at the ACI conference in SF- since I'm *on* a Standards Committee.  But while I was just sitting around on my behind at the normal ACI seminars, these meetings were held behind closed doors, so to speak, and were in flagrant abuse of the Brown Act, which clearly states that when two (or more) people with the same idea in mind meet, they must advertise their meeting before hand so that anyone else with ideas to insert may do so during the meeting.

Never the less, apparently a number of ACI attendees with questionable morals led by one Peter Troast of EnergyCircle.com, followed closely behind by two henchmans/henchwomans who shall remain nameless, have issued new wording for our previously spotless Home Performance Field.

I have little time before I must go, so I'll let Peter's words speak in his own sonorous voice:

http://www.energycircle.com/blog/2011/03/31/total-home-proctology-new-brand-term-home-energy-efficiency

signed,
Anon E. Mouse
It's only a few days past the 1st, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment