Thursday, June 9, 2011

Willowside Project, Day 69

OK, here we go!  Just got a go ahead from the EUC, already have the one from SCEIP, so I check in with Sue at Harmony Farms to make sure she can make the solar electric installation come together in time; she's ordering the materials first thing Friday morning.  Then check in with Daniel at Zero Energy Associates to confirm he can get the furnace, AC, and DHW systems done within 2 weeks.  Both say yes so we're going for it.  Of course, the gods may yet smite me for my arrogance, thinking I can get it all done in two weeks but what's life without stress hormones, eh?  Daniel's starting at 9 Friday, I'll get there about 10:30 and... I'll keep you posted.  Plus photos.  This is the fun part.  Plus, unless I get smoted, I'll get paid on the first of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment